What are we talking about?
The Olympic and Paralympic Games are both based on values which everyone taking part agrees to live by during the Games to make sure the competition is fair and friendly. Each month our Global Conversations will focus on a different one of these values. This site gives you fun and unusual ideas of ways to explore the values with girls and young women, and then it’s down to you to share their thoughts and ideas with the world.
Join the Conversation!
- Use the activity and discussion ideas with your girls and young women.
- Share what you did and discussed by writing a blog entry or commenting on other entries.
- Tell your friends.
- Tweet your thoughts on this month’s value.
- Join in the discussion on Facebook.
A Girlguiding UK mascot is travelling around the world in 2012, visiting Girl Guides and Girl Scouts all over the world. She will be writing a blog entry from each place she visits! Click here to follow her journey on a map and here to request her to visit you.
Find out more about Girlguiding UK
Visit our main website: www.girlguiding.org.uk
Visit our youth websites:
- Rainbows (aged 5-7) www.girlguiding.org.uk/rainbows/
- Brownies (aged 7-10) www.girlguiding.org.uk/brownies/
- Guides (aged 10-14) www.girlguiding.org.uk/guides/
- Senior Section (aged 14-26) www.girlguiding.org.uk/seniorsection/